- Jenkins, David]
- Jenkinsius Redivivus: Or the Works of . . . Judge Jenkins whilst A Prisoner in the Tower, and Newgate . . . Wherein is plainly set forth, the Just Power and Prerogative of the King, the Priviledge of Parliament, the Liberty of the Subject [etc.]
- Printed for Jo. Hindmarsh at the Black Bull in Cornhill, London, 1681.
- The principal collection of Jenkins' political and constitutional theory, almost all written while he was imprisoned during the Interregnum, ably defending the King in Parliament, and both reflecting Coke and anticipating the Glorius Revolution
- Polished calf, joints rubbed, frontispiece mounted, still pretty
- Book No.:
- $ 450.00
- English constitutional law
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.