Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.
A searchable bookshop, specializing in antiquarian law books
Meyer Boswell Books - Book Detail Page
- Brown (comps.), C.R., P.A. Maxwell & L.F. Maxwell
- A Sweet and Maxwell's Legal Bibliography of the British Commonwealth of Nations. Volume 3. Canadian and British-American Colonial Law From Earliest Times to December, 1956
- John Rees, London, 1990.
- The volume of the pre-eminent legal bibliography of the English-speaking world and the former British Empire devoted to Canada until 1956 and to the United States during its colonial period; other volumes and the entire set also available
- Original cloth, as new, in the glassine dustjacket; the facsimile reissue of the second edition of 1957
- Book No.:
- $ 55.00
- Bench and Bar, Bibliography, biography, CANADA, colonies, Pennsylvania
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.