- Schroeder, Theodore
- "Obscene" Literature and Constitutional Law, A Forensic Defense of Freedom of the Press
- Privately Printed, for Forensic Uses, New York, 1911.
- The work which has been called the magnum opus of Schroeder, founder of the Free Speech League and the "maverick radical [and lawyer, who] ventured further than any of his contemporaries in exploring the meaning of . . . freedom of expression"
- Original cloth, definitely worn, but usable
- Book No.:
- $ 125.00
- freedom of speech, obscenity
How to Order BooksIf your browser supports and is set to accept cookies, you can click the 'Add to Order' button next to the selection you would like to order. The system will show you all the books in your shopping cart. If you wish to order additional books from this page, you may use the 'Back' button on your browser to return to this page from the Shopping Cart page.
If your browser does not support cookies or you choose not to accept them, you may use our previous non-cookie ordering system by clicking here.
Alternately, you may order by sending an e-mail note, or by contacting us directly by phone or FAX.
If you do send a FAX, please make sure to include your full shipping address, a credit card number and expiration date, and the "Order No" of the volumes you would like. Also, please make sure to leave a phone number so that we can contact you in the event we encounter any problems filling your order.